I recently announced that I had earned the RESA-PRO designation here and here. I think the RESA-PRO designation is a valuable tool for both home stagers and for homeowners and real estate agents that are thinking about hiring a home stager.
Hiring a home stager with a RESA-PRO designation is important for homeowners and real estate agents because:
- You're hiring a home stager that is a well qualified professional
- You're hiring a home stager that is held to higher standards
- You're hiring a home stager that is held to a higher ethics standard
- You're hiring a home stager that has been in business for at least one year
- You're hiring a home stager that is insured with a home staging business insurance policy
- You're hiring a home stager that is committed to continuing education so they can use the latest home staging techniques
A RESA-PRO home stager is not a "hobby" home stager. A RESA-PRO home stager is a dedicated home stager that is held to the highest standards of business, ethics and integrity.
Having a RESA-PRO designation is important to home stagers because:
- It proves to clients you are a business minded professional home stager, not a hobbyist
- It proves to clients you are willing to hold yourself to a higher standard
- It proves to clients you hold yourself to a higher ethical standard
- It proves to clients you have been in business for at least one year
- It proves to clients that you are insured with a home staging business policy
- It proves to clients that you are committed to staying on top of home staging tools and trends through continuing education
- It is an important industry-wide affiliation. It is open to all home stagers, regardless of other designations or affiliations.
- It will set your business apart from your competition which may mean more business for you
- It proves to other home stagers that they can refer any overflow work to you because you are ethical and professional, and that you will treat them and their clients professionally and ethically.
If you are a home owner or real estate agent who is considering hiring a home stager, I strongly recommend you consider a RESA-PRO for the above reasons.
If you are a home stager, I strongly recommend you check out the RESA-PRO designation and all it offer to help set your business apart.
This Los Angeles home stager has a RESA-PRO designation. Do you?
To learn more about the RESA-PRO designation and what you need to do to qualify, visit the Educating Home Stagers website
2015 RESA Professional Stager of the Year
2014 RESA Top 10 Professional Home Stager2010 RESA Professional Stager of the Year
Michelle has staged hundreds of Los Angeles homes, many of which have sold with multiple offers, above listing price.
She works with home sellers, listing agent, builders, flippers and asset managers to prepare homes for sale throughout Los Angeles and North Orange County.
Moving Mountains Design provides vacant home staging, color consultations, corporate and executive relocations, and interior design. We also stage model homes, REOs, foreclosures and auction properties for real estate investors and asset managers. Builders hire us to stage their models or to help move inventory when sales slow down.
For more information about our Los Angeles home staging services, contact Michelle at (626)385-8852 or by email.
Click here to see our Los Angeles home staging portfolio
Click here to go to our Los Angeles home staging blog
Click here for more information about home staging in Los Angeles and how we can help sell your home faster and for the best price